28 april 2009

A Spoon Full Of Sugar Challenge

This is the first time a send in a card for this challenge blog. I really loved to make this card(http://aspoonfullofsugarchallenge.blogspot.com).
Also i like the colour challenge. The challenge was bleu & green
So here is my card:
My card is like a postcard

FRONT:


I've used my copic markers and stickles to color my stamp. I love my copic markers. ;)
Also my nesties are a true love in my crafting projects

Back:



Deze kaart vond ik super om te maken. Het was ook de eerste keer dat ik mee deed met de challange blog van " a spoon full of sugar"

HUG KELLY XX

Thanks for looking at my card

3 opmerkingen:

cats whiskers zei

What a great creation, love that image and the papers are a perfect match
Hugs Jacqui x

poupetteval zei

lovely card !!

debby4000 zei

Beautiful card, love the image.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails